Over on our Food by the Fire board on Pinterest, we’ve got some seriously yummy food ideas. Case in point, these Cream Cheese Squares.
Originally posted on allrecipes.com, these squares sound delicious & easy to make! You will need …
- 2 cans refrigerated crescent roll dough (8 oz each)
- 2 packages cream cheese (8 oz each)
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
To put them together, all you have to do is …
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a 9×13 inch pan.
- Press one can of the crescent rolls into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese, 1 cup of sugar, and vanilla until smooth and creamy. Spread over the crescent layer.
- Unroll the second can of crescent rolls and lay them on top of the cream cheese layer. Do not press down.
- Pour the melted margarine over the entire pan.
- Combine the remaining 1/4 cup of sugar and cinnamon & sprinkle over the top.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the top is crisp and golden.
Pop on over to the allrecipes.com site if you’d like to see the nutrition information. (Personally, I prefer to stay naive!)