The Majestic 42" Echelon (Monessen Serenade) Direct Vent Fireplace is designed with luxury in mind. The See-Thru design can be installed between two rooms allowing maximum viewing area. This powerful fireplace is capable of producing enough heat to warm up to 2,000 sq. ft. with the 34,000 BTU burner. The Serenade Series fireplaces are easy to customize to make this fireplace yours and make it perfect for your home. Choose from the options of trim kits, facings, firebrick or even glass kits to style the fireplace perfectly for you. With the convenience of the Signature Command Remote Control you can adjust the flame settings from anywhere in the room. While watching the beautiful ribbon flame and glowing logs through from wither of the two rooms it will be easy to rest and relax. The glass illumination light system makes this fireplace entertaining even when it is not lit.
- Highly featured see-thru contemporary unit with compact design for ease of installation
- BTU Heat Output - 34,000
- Up to 80% Heat efficiency (under optimal conditions)
- Contemporary bronze glass and natural stone kit included
- Ceramic glass door with quick latch system for easy access
- Contemporary glass illumination light system
- Multiple contemporary glass color choices available
- Standard porcelain black panels
- Top Vent
- Uses 5" x 8" direct vent piping (requires 12" rise before 90 degree elbow for horizontal runs)
- FE (fireplace efficiency as per CSA P4) listed
- Optional outdoor facing kit for installation on outside wall
- 18" flex line with On/off shut-off valve included
- CSA design certified
Signature Command Control Features
- A/C control with battery back-up
- Electronic ignition
- Cold climate pilot optional setting
- Hi/lo 3-step flame adjustment
- Accent light with 3-step dimming
- Touch button command center
- Full function TSFSC hand-held touch screen remote control included
- Comes standard with SCSACM A/C module
Because our inserts were designed to deliver maximum BTUs to provide the best heating solutions for your home, the units will become hot to the touch. Consequently, all Majestic direct vent fireplaces come standard with a certified safety barrier. The screen barrier affixes to your fireplace and has been approved by a third party testing agency to conform to specific standards designed to prevent injury from hot glass.
Install Almost Anywhere
Wide open views, compact size — Serenade fireplaces offer an incredibly wide viewing area with a surprisingly compact design, so they can be installed in almost any space.
Great view on both sides — This See-Thru model can be installed between 2 interior rooms or between an interior and exterior room, making it the only linear fireplace on the market today to offer this dynamic design feature.
Total Signature Command® Control
Ultimate convenience at your fingertips — This exclusive system gives you a full-featured command center for your fireplace. The included touch screen remote offers even more flexibility.
Stylish Interior Options
Take your design to the next level — Contemporary, Bronze, glass beads and a natural stone kit come standard for a sleek and modern look.
Included Accent Light
Get comfortable – The Serenade See-Thru features an accent light with dimmer controls you can use to create a cozy atmosphere.
- Product Specifications
Manufacturer Majestic Unit Width 51.25 Unit Height 38.375 Unit Depth 17.375 Rough Framing Width 51.75 Rough Framing Height 38.50 Rough Framing Depth 17.375 Viewing Area Width 36.125 Viewing Area Height 13.75 Series 5x8 DVP Pipe Size 42 Sides Linear See-Thru BTUs 34000 Facing Radiant Piping Size 5" x 8" Vent Style Top Vent Firebrick Style Not Available Glass Type Ceramic Barrier Screen Included Efficiency 80 Bedroom Approved Yes Bathroom Approved Yes Mobile Home Approved Yes CSA Certified Yes ANSI Certified Yes
Accessories for WDVPST500 - Majestic 42" WDV Echelon/Serenade See-Thru Direct Vent Fireplace
Choose a Category:
- Accent Glass and Rocks
- Blowers and Fan Kits
- Trim Kits and Surrounds
- Valve Kits
- Direct Vent Venting
- Elbows and Elbow Supports
- Firestops, Shields and Supports
- Flashing and Storm Collars
- Termination Caps
- Termination Kits
- Vent Sections
- SKU Variants
- Product Documents