Appalachian 36BW Cast Bay Window Wood Burning Fireplace Insert
Shown with Trim Kit (sold separately). A Trim Kit must be purchased to complete this unit. If your existing fireplace does not meet FPA-211 standards, you must also purchase a Relining Kit.
Black Door, Black Webbing
Catalog Number: 10724
The product you have requested has been removed from our system and is no longer available for purchase.
Please contact our sales department for alternate items.
- 300 CFM 3 speed blower, front mounted
- Heating capacity - 1,200 to 2,600 square feet
- Up to 59,000 BTU's
- Up to 22" log capacity
- 77-88% efficient in normal operating conditions
- 8 inch flue
- Burn up to 15 hours with hard wood
- Minimum fireplace depth - 15" deep x 25" high x 35" wide
- Weight - 425 lbs
- Bay window design
- 2.6 Cubic feet firebox
- Air wash glass door and easy access ash pan
- Blower Front Mounted
- Burn Chamber Dimensions - 26" W x 18" D x 13" H
- Viewing Area - 20" W x 9" H
- Approved for Factory Built or Masonry
Classic Good Looks for the Energy Conscious Homeowner
This beautiful bay window insert is designed to fit the mid-sized fireplace and deliver over 2,500 square foot of heating. The durable 36XLBW is engineered for years of trouble free service.