- Heating Capacity: 1,500 - 2,700 square feet
- 300 CFM 3 speed front mounted blower
- Up to 58,000 BTU's
- Up to 24 inch log capacity
- 77-90% efficient in normal operating conditions
- Burn up to 15 hours with hard wood
- Weight 360 lbs
- 2.8 cubic feet firebox
- Air wash glass door easy access ash pan
- When legs are added it adds 8 1/2" in height (legs not included)
- Qualifies for 2013 Tax Credit
When a catalyst is present, the firebrick only covers the welded seam between the sidewall and the floor of the firebox. This helps allow the plate steel in the firebox to get hotter, therefore lowering its R value and allowing for more heat to be transferred to the air being pushed past by the blower.
Ultimate In Full Bay Burn Viewing
Featuring: New style door, Ash pan, 3 speed blower, Huge firebox, Long burn time.