- 3" or 4" Flue Size
- BTU Range - 8,200 - 50,000
- Heating Capacity - 800 - 2,200 sq ft
- Efficiency - 81%
- Hopper Capacity - 50 lbs (This can vary widely depending on pellet size, length and diameter)
- Burn Rate - 1 lb to 5.5 lbs per hour
- Approved Installations - Mobile Home, Alcove, Conventional
- Thermostatic Remote Available
- Decorative Firebrick and Log Set Available - Found under Options
- Whisper-Quiet Blowers
- "Hot Rod" Automatic Igniter
- 5 Heat Settings
- Automatic Fuel Feed
- Heavy Steel Construction
- Stainless Steel Burn Pot
- Large Ash Drawer
- Limited 5 Year Warranty; 1 Year Electrical
Modern Technology - Traditional Warmth
Breckwell pellet stoves offer the penetrating warmth and captivating flames unique to wood heat, yet with clean operation and all the convenience of a modern appliance; automatic ignition, self feeding and sophisticated controls. Since 1984, more than 500,000 pellet stoves have proven this new home heating technology convenient, economical and gentle on the environment - and a wonderful option for homeowners. There is no smoke from a Breckwell pellet stove.
Wood pellets, made from sawdust and other timber by products, are formed in the shape and size of a pencil eraser. Pellets are made to the rigorous standards of the Pellet Fuels Institute; look for the Institute's label of quality on bags of fuel.
Wood pellet fuel, an economical and renewable fuel source, is derived from waste material. It saves on landfill space, is 100% organic, and does not contribute to the greenhouse effect, since it is CO2 neutral. It is available in convenient 40 LB bags and stoves in 1/3 of the space of cord-wood.