- Dramatic Glowing Logs
- Natural Dancing Flame with Intensity Adjustment
- Hi/Lo Thermostat Heater/Fan
- 4,700 BTU's
- Some Assembly Required
- CSA Approved
- Warranty: One Year
- No Venting Required
- Grand Canyon Surround
- Hand crafted from cultured stone to create the appearance of genuine stack stone at a fraction of the cost
- Cultured stone panels are laminated on a wood substrate for stability and strength
- Carefully selected pigments were embedded in the cast stone to create a natural stone appearance, as if hand-laid by a skilled mason
- Contrasting stone firebox surround and hearth base
- Impressive 3" thick mantel top accented by decorative corbels all crafted from oak solids and veneers in a rich, distressed oak finish
- Dimensions: 56"W x 53"H x 18"D
Classic Flame Decorative Electric Fireplaces
In ancient Rome the Latin word for fireplaces was "focus". The meaning that word has today came directly from the role fireplaces play as the focal point of the home. Since the dawn of time, we have cooked in it, heated our homes with it, slept near it, sat around it as a family, and aeaten our meals with the sight of a fireplace providing a comforting background to our lives.
While we no longer need to use fire for cooking or heating in our modern homes our fireplaces remains the spot where family and friends meet. We sit and face the fireplaces to talk or read, decorate it with our family photographs and each holiday season hang our cherished seasonal decorations from it. It is indeed the "focus" of our homes.
Classic Flame, the world leader in the manufacure of high quality electric fireplaces and fine furniture mantels, is proud to be such an integral part of your home. A Classic Flame Electric Fireplace is the perfect way to enjoy the romance, ambience and luxury of a fireplaces, with or without heat, in any room in your home any time of year.
Classic Flame Electric Fireplaces with fine furniture mantels install in minutes, require no venting or permits, and plug into any standard 120-volt outlet. Classic Flame Built-In Electric Fireplaces have a zero clearance that allows for flush mounting to drywall, tile, or installation into a finished wall opening.
Classic Flame brings decades of experience in the design and manufacture of fine furniture to crafting their mantels. From the design stage to the completed products, they have one resolve: a total commitment to excellence. Once a design has been painstakingly created, they craft it from the highest quality solid woods, hand selected wood veneers and use only the most advanced wood finishing techniques to create mantels that are truly fine furniture and uniquely Classic Flame.