- CV Adaptable
- Dual Burner with Glowing Embers
- Millivolt Valve System Allows Operation During Power Failure with Hi-Low Heat and Flame Adjustment
- Matchless Piezo Ignition
- Decorative Ash Bed
- Ceramic Glass
- On/Off Rocker Switch
- Heat Activated Blower with Variable Speed Control
- Mobile Home Approved
- Bedroom and Sitting Room Approved
- Two Three Inch Flues
- Minimum Size of Fireplace for Installation: 30 3/4" W x 25 5/8" H x 14 1/2" D
Inserts are complete units that fit into existing fireplaces. They require no additions such as glass doors or screens, and consist of a combustion chamber with gas logs. They are usually installed in an existing chimney, provided an approved flue liner is installed. Inserts are typically available for a vented or direct-vent application.
Direct-Vent Fireplace Insert
Uses a dual vent system, generally two 3" flex gas lines, one pipe is for exhaust, while the other pipe brings in outside air for combustion. The design of these inserts allows for a completely sealed system that does not compromise inside air quality of your home.