Belmont Direct Vent Fireplace System
- Clean Face Design
- Top Vent Only
- Uses 4" x 7" T-Lock Pipe
- FE Listed
- CSA Design Certified
- Signature Command Control
- Minimum Vent Height for Elbow 12"
- Contemporary stone kit
- Requires Glass Kit (sku: GKD, GKO, GKE, GKS, GKB)
- Must use either Porcelain Liner (sku: BLPB300, BLPB400, BLPB500) OR Cover Kit (sku: RLSCB300, RLSCB400, RLSCB500)
As seen in the picture, the Belmont BLDV direct vent fireplace system from Monessen offers a contemporary clean-face design with no louvers - providing an expansive viewing area. Available with traditional logs and black porcelain liner, a variety of firebrick options, or with our stone and glass or glass burner, the Belmont is the perfect addition to any modern room.
Standard with Signature Command™ System which provides one of a kind A/C with battery backup (meaning you can operate your fireplace even in a power outage) and the ability to turn off the standing pilot, the Belmont from Monessen is an energy efficient choice as well as a beautiful one. Why should you choose the Belmont Direct Vent Fireplace from Monessen?
- Glowing ceramic fiber logs featuring a patented Natural Flame aluminized pan burner with random dancing flames and large ember bed
- Signature Command control
- Natural or propane field convertible
- Flexible connector with On/Off valve included
- Includes 15' of pre-installed switch wire with wall switch and cover
- Standard junction box included for electrical hook up
- Refer to specification sheets for appropriate venting components
- Contemporary clean face design for full glass appearance
- Available in dedicated top vent units only
Warm up to the beauty and contemporary style of the Belmont Direct Vent Fireplace from Monessen today!