Napoleon 1600C Cast Iron Stove
- EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) approved
- Designed as a traditional top vented stove but can quickly and easily transform into a rear vented stove
- Extra wide viewing area and large capacity firebox which easily loads 20" logs
- Early American arched double doors open fully, almost flush to the sides
- Stainless steel secondary air feed for complete combustion
- High heat ceramic glass provides a safe, unobstructed view of the fire
- Effective air wash in combination with high temperatures keeps the viewing glass clean.
- Concealed ash drawer for convenient maintenance
- Removable handle opens both doors and ash door - the streamline design will fit into any decor
- President's Limited Lifetime Warranty
Fine, solid European cast iron design and Napoleon's advanced wood burning technology transform small amounts of wood into large amounts of cozy heat, easily sustaining overnight burns. The EPA 1600C features an elegantly arched, Early American double door with concealed hinges. A beautiful investment for any room!