1400PL Leg Model - Heating 2000 sq. ft.
- The easy operation of a single lever burn control regulates primary and secondary air establishing a perfect mixture and providing a clean burn
- EPA approved to Phase 2 of the 1990 test Standards and below Washington's DEQ Phase 3 with emissions as low as 3.7 grams per hour
- Economical 6" flue assures you of efficiency and cost saving installations
- Secondary air tube insulated with ceramic fiber and protected with a stainless steel cover plate ensures complete combustion
- Upper firebox lined with ceramic fiber baffles. The advantage of light weight ceramic is three fold:
- 1. Ease of installation: only two pieces
- 2. Lighter, easier to handle.
- 3. The thermal dynamics of ceramic fiber allows for quicker startup and a hotter, cleaner burn
- Non-catalytic high tech design eliminates the need for a delicate ceramic catalytic combustor which can deteriorate over time.
- Large viewing area -- air wash in combination with high temperatures keeps the viewing glass clean
- President's Limited Lifetime Warranty
Same great features of the 1100PL but with more heating capacity for larger rooms. With all the decorative accessories available for the leg model stoves, you can customize your stove to complement your own personal style.