- Heats up to 1,500 sq. ft.
- Up to 50,000 BTU heat output
- Efficiency: 79.8%
- Rough framing dimension 35 7/8" W x 37 5/8" H x 22 1/2" D
- Firebox (burn chamber) dimensions 19 1/2" W x 13 1/4" H x 12" D
- Viewing area 20" W x 13 1/4" H
- 2.0 cu.ft. firebox with 18" log capacity
- 6-8 hour burn times
- EPA 4.8 gr./hr.
- Chimney Type/Flue Size ASHT+6" (6" I.D. x 8" O.D.) + 2" clearance around to combustibles
- Weight 215 lbs.
Options (Listed under the options tab)
- Clean-face, louverless design allows the viewer to focus on the beauty of the fire
- Textured refractory-lined firebox recreates a realistic masonry look
- Nickel Door
- Ceramic glass for added safety and optimum heat transfer
- Pre-wired, factory-installed, 150-CFM fan with easy access for simple field installation
- Efficient air wash system keeps glass clean
- Airtight combustion chamber for maximum wood-burning efficiency
- Main control for variable heat output and wood consumption
- Air boost control for faster ignition and efficient combustion
- Easy connection to optional forced-air system (not EPA-approved)
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Qualifies for 2013 Tax Credit
- Cast-surround kit and optional decorative keystone
- Rigid firescreen
- Masonry installation with Tubinox rigid stainless steel liner
- Gravity air distribution kit
- Outside-air kit connection for optimum efficiency
- Forced-air kit
With its clean-face design and extensive viewing area, the BIS Nova™ fireplace is a modern marvel. A compact yet open firebox accepts logs up to 18 inches long for large flames, long burn times and additional warmth. Stunning, elegant refractories create a beautiful, fashionable, yet traditional appearance certain to produce a conversation piece in any setting. The BIS Nova, with all its charm and capability, truly is a contemporary wonder.