This unit requires either 7" Air Cooled Piping (13" OD) or Secure Temp GX 7" (11" OD) Piping - 2" Insulation
- Overall dimensions: 47" W x 45" H x 28" D
- Non-catalytic combustion for maintenance-free operation
- Zero-clearance wood-burning fireplace
- 4.0 cu. ft. firebox with 30" log capacity
- Time-Delayed Air Boost system for care-free ignition
- Multiple heat distribution capacity
- Heats up to 2,500 square feet (depending on room design, wood used, fireplace location, burn rate and chimney installation)
- Burn time up to 8 hrs. depending on wood used
- Textured refractory-lined firebox recreates a traditional masonry firebox
- Arch design facade and door give the fireplace a traditional look
- Decorative log retainer
- Outside air kit (4” I.D. x 10' long insulated flex and resister)
- Choice of 4 optional facades and doors: Black, Brushed Nickel, 24 karat Gold Plated or Hammered Steel
- Heat activated blower
- Energy efficiency through natural convection
- Up to 75% efficiency
- Masonry installation with TUBINOX rigid stainless steel liner (optional)
- Warnock Hersey approved to ULC-S610 and UL-127 standards
This impressive model is one of the biggest, most beautiful EPA approved zero clearance wood-burning fireplaces on the market today.Leading-edge features such as non-catalytic combustion make the BIS Tradition virtually maintenance free while its Time-Delayed Air Boost system provides the added appeal of care-free ignition.The advanced engineering of the BIS Tradition, combined with its large, unobstructed view and up to 8 hours of burn time, means homeowners will spend more time enjoying the fire than taking care of it.Plus, its heat-activated blower is cleverly hidden in its graceful design, providing energy efficient heat distribution without sacrificing the natural aesthetics of a traditional masonry hearth.
Thanks to a versatile Venting System, the BIS Tradition can be connected in a variety of venting configurations.In fact, they can be set up in any area of your home, whether upstairs, downstairs or both.And, once installed, their maintenance-free construction means you never have to worry about them again.
Exclusive Time-Delayed Air Boost System provides additional air input at ignition before dropping back to the desired burn rate you have set.