- Heats up to 2,000 sq. ft.
- Up to 70,000 BTU heat output
- Efficiency: 75+%
- Rough framing dimensions 38 1/4" W x 47 3/8" H x 24 1/4" D
- Firebox (burn chamber) dimensions 22" W x 20" H x 15" D
- Viewing area 22 1/2" W x 19" H
- 3.8 cu. ft. firebox with 18" log capacity
- 6-10 hour burn times
- EPA 4.0 gr./hr.
- Chimney Type/Flue Size ASHT+7" (7" I.D. x 9" O.D.) + 2" clearance around to combustibles
- Weight 403 lbs.
Options (Listed under the options tab)
- Herringbone refractory brick creates a truly distinguished appearance
- Catalytic combustion-controlled fireplace
- Single cast-iron door (black)
- Choice of 5 stylish top and bottom louver designs
- Efficient air wash system keeps the glass clean
- Decorative log retainers
- Dual-handle ash drawer with lid allows for easy removal of ashes
- Airtight combustion chamber for maximum efficiency and highest heat output
- Easy access to combustion controls
- Easy connection to optional forced-air system
- Outside-air kit included for optimum efficiency
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Qualifies for 2013 Tax Credit
- 200-CFM blower
- Rigid firescreen
- Clean-Face panel kit
- Masonry installation with Tubinox rigid stainless steel liner
- Gravity air distribution kit
- Forced-air kit
A higher standard of energy efficiency, aesthetic appeal and reliable performance, even during a power failure. The design of the BIS Panorama is an inspirational balance of form and function.
Engineered with a secondary burn and catalytic combustion for burn-off gases, the BIS Panorama offers maximum energy efficiency while consuming the least amount of fuel. It's an investment that virtually pays for itself over time. The BIS Panorama's catalytic combustion helps increase efficiency and save energy, resulting in the least expensive heat you can buy.
- Produces more heat using less wood
- Enables you to obtain longer burn times for easier heating through the night
- Reduces creosote build-up up to 90%, thereby greatly minimizing a major cause of chimney fires
- Reduces smoke pollution by 90% (95% when burning at peak efficiency), for optimum environmental friendliness.
The BIS Panorama's unique single door feature presents a striking, unobstructed view of the flames. This Elegant wood burning fireplace has a higher standard of energy efficiency while being a more environmentally friendly EPS-Approved unit. It delivers more heat and performs better than any similar fireplace on the market. The BIS Panorama can deliver as much as 70,000 BTU/Hr. of heat and a burn time of up to 8 hours. You can therefore rely on it to warm an area in your home of up to 2,000 Sq. Ft. You can even connect it to you forced-air heating system for added comfort and peace of mind (This installation method is not EPA approved).
Embrace the technical and aesthetic superiority of the BIS Panorama and watch it create a while new dimension of warmth and beauty in your home environment. This unit is certified with 7" Air Cooled Piping (11" OD), Secure Temp GX 7" (11" OD) Piping, and Secure Temp ASHT+ Piping