- Heats up to 1,500 sq. ft. (depends a great deal on insulation and the design of the home)
- Up to 55,000 BTU heat output
- Efficiency: 86.6%
- Rough framing dimensions 36 1/4" W x 42" H x 24 1/2" D
- Firebox (burn chamber) dimensions 22" W x 11 3/4" H x 12" D
- Viewing area 22 1/2" W x 12 1/4" H
- 2.0 cu. ft. firebox with 19" log capacity
- Up to 8 hours burn time
- EPA 3.7 gr./hr.
- Weight 303 lbs.
6" ASHT+, S-2100+, HT6000+, HT6103+ or AC Chimney *
- Heat-activated variable-speed blower for energy efficient heat distribution
- Textured refractory-lined firebox recreates a traditional masonry fireplace appearance
- Single-door design provides exceptional view of the fire from anywhere in the room
- Arch design facade and doors give the fireplace a traditional look
- Decorative andirons add to the sophisticated look and feel
- Choose your door color and style above
- Ceramic glass for safety and optimum heat transfer
- Efficient air wash system keeps the glass clean
- Knockouts on sides and back to connect to optional forced-air system
- Airtight combustion chamber for maximum wood-burning efficiency
- Double air combustion control (all-in-one)
- Main control for variable heat output and wood consumption
- Air boost control for faster ignition and efficient combustion
- EPA-certified and Washington State-approved 3.7 gr/hr emissions
- Outside -air kit included for optimum efficiency
- Limited lifetime warranty
Options (Listed under the options tab)
- Rigid firescreen
- Masonry installation with tubinox rigid stainless steel liner
- Gravity air distribution kit
- Forced-air kit
The WCT6820 wood-burning fireplace excels with outstanding heat output and high-efficiency operation. The 2.0 cu. ft. firebox with 19" log capacity provides ample space for a dramatic fire within a firebox footprint that is ideal for a smaller space. The WCT6820 exudes classic beauty that transforms any room into an inviting gathering space. The presentation captures the treasured style of a large, traditional masonry fireplace with its finely crafted refractory and arch-design facade and door, available in a variety of options for a customized look.
The WCT6820 wood burning fireplace can be used to heat multiple rooms within your home with our gravity vent kit option. Through natural convection or with the aid of the heat-circulating fan, warm air can be directed up to 10 feet away into one or two adjacent rooms, giving you the flexibility to heat up to three areas. Heat the family room with the fireplace, and the dining room and upstairs bedroom with the gravity vent kit. Or you can choose to more efficiently heat a large space by directing heat through multiple vents.
With a reputation for total quality that goes back generations, Security is will on the way to being the premier, most trusted supplier of quality chimneys and selected fireplaces in North America.
*Air-cooled chimney not recommended for use at elevations above 4,000 feet or in climates where temperatures will fall below 32º Fahrenheit (0º Celsius).
Square-feet heating capacities are approximations only. Actual performance may vary depending upon home design and insulation, ceiling heights, climate, condition and type of wood used, appliance location, burn rate, accessories chosen, chimney installation and how the appliance is operated.
This unit is a replacement for the BIS Tradition CE (BISTRADCE) fireplace.