With outstanding heat output and high-efficiency operation, the WCT6840 wood-burning fireplace excels. The 4.0 cu. ft. firebox with 30" log capacity is one of the largest available in its category. The WCT6840 beautifully combines the craftsmanship of a traditional masonry fireplace with clean and powerful non-catalytic combustion heating. The gorgeous selection of doors and facades allows you to achieve a customized look that reflects your style.
- Textured refractory-lined firebox recreates a traditional masonry fireplace appearance.
- Decorative andirons add to the sophisticated look and feel.
- Up to 86.7% efficiency and 80,000 BTU heat output delivers clean and powerful heating.
- EPA-certified 7.4 gr/hr emissions.
- Burn time up to 8 hours and heating capacity up to 2,500 sq. ft.*
- Heat-activated variable-speed blower and time-delayed heat distribution provides even comfort.
- Time-delayed Air Boost system for fast and easy ignition.
- Gravity vent kits – double duct for heating multiple rooms.
* Heated area depends a great deal on insulation and the design of the home.
- 7" Secure Temp S-2100, Nova Temp+ HT6000+, Secure Temp GX (U.S. only) or ACBI Chimney
Ease of Operation
- Non-catalytic combustion provides virtually maintenance-free operation.
- Air wash helps keep window clean for a beautiful view of the fire.
- Three optional door styles that will make an impression in any room.
- Two optional facade designs.
- Outside air kit features 4" I.D. x 10' long insulated flex and register.
*Square-feet heating capacities are approximations only. Actual performance may vary depending upon home design and insulation, ceiling heights, climate, condition and type of wood used, appliance location, burn rate, accessories chosen, chimney installation and how the appliance is operated.
EPA-CERTIFIED FIREPLACE COLLECTION
EPA-certified wood-burning fireplaces from Superior are expertly designed and crafted from over 30 years of experience creating high efficiency EPA fireplaces. You can count on a lifetime of warmth from our fireplaces with the added bonus of responsible burning. Learn more about the EPA Collection.
- Product Specifications
Manufacturer Superior Fireplaces Rough Framing Width 46.25 Rough Framing Height 49.375 Rough Framing Depth 27.75 Series Signature Series Sides Single Sided Fuel Type Wood Burning BTUs 80000 Burner Style Traditional - Log Set Vent Style Top Vent Firebrick Style White Stacked Efficiency 86.7 EPA Certified Yes
Accessories for WCT6840 - Superior WCT6840 EPA Phase II Non-Catalytic Wood-Burning Fireplace
Choose a Category:
- Conversion Kits
- Remote Controls
- Decorative Collars
- Elbows and Elbow Supports
- Firestops, Shields and Supports
- Flashing and Storm Collars
- Termination Caps
- Termination Kits
- Vent Sections
- Wood Burning Venting
- SKU Variants