Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on FireplacesNow's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on FireplacesNow's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by FireplacesNow at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on FireplacesNow's web site are provided "as is". FireplacesNow makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, FireplacesNow does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall FireplacesNow or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on FireplacesNow's Internet site, even if FireplacesNow or a FireplacesNow authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on FireplacesNow's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. FireplacesNow does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. FireplacesNow may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. FireplacesNow does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
FireplacesNow has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by FireplacesNow of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to FireplacesNow's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Ohio without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ
Customer MUST inspect all packages for damage before signing for delivery. Please refuse any merchandise that is damaged and note the damage on the delivery receipt. If damaged merchandise is accepted and signed for, customer has twenty-four (24) business hours to report damage to us, either via phone or e-mail.
IF DAMAGED MERCHANDISE IS SIGNED FOR AND IS NOT REPORTED WITHIN TWENTY-FOUR (24) BUSINESS HOURS OF DELIVERY, WE CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGES AND WILL NOT BE ABLE TO REFUND YOUR MONEY OR EXCHANGE YOUR MERCHANDISE.
All UPS/FedEx shipments are shipped with a SIGNATURE requirement. Customer's package must be signed for by someone over the age of 18; Packages will never be left unattended. If nobody will be available to sign for delivery, we must know prior to shipping the package to avoid re-delivery fees. Customer is responsible for all re-delivery fees. We are not responsible for any fees incurred due to change of address after order has been confirmed. After we ship your package, it is in the hands of the freight company. This means we cannot change the shipping address, cannot specify a specific delivery date/time, and cannot control whether or not a signature is required. All of these things must be correctly specified BEFORE confirming your order.
All shipments requiring LTL delivery will be delivered to your garage only; packages will not be delivered inside the home. In order to qualify for garage delivery, the freight company must be able to maneuver a pallet jack from the end of your driveway to your garage; the driveway must be paved. If these requirements are not met, the package will be left at the end of the driveway and it will be your responsibility to move the package from there.
If you are receiving a Gas Grill ISLAND, it is the CUSTOMER'S responsibility to off-load the island from the Semi-Truck. Islands DO NOT qualify for Garage Delivery. Returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee; customer is responsible for shipping charges.
Please visit our FAQ page for all shipping and return policies. If you have ANY questions regarding any of these policies or have received any damaged merchandise, please call us immediately Toll-Free at xxx-xxx-xxxx.
All defective returns handled on a repair/replacement basis only.
Returns: 30 days.
All non-defective returns subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Customer is responsible for Return Shipment Charges.
No shipping charges can be refunded.
Any "Free Freight" item returned will have the outbound freight charge deducted from the total return.All returns must have Return Merchandise
Authorization number.Please contact our customer service department for more information.
We are not responsible for typographical errors.
All items must be returned in new, unused and resellable condition inside its original packaging. If an item has been used or installed it can not be returned.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. Return instructions are available by e-mail. All returns must be in original factory condition. Return shipments must be prepaid by customer returning merchandise. We don't accept COD shipments. Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number must be obtained through a Customer Service Representative by E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Returned packages will not be accepted without the RMA number on the outside of the package. Due to the nature of our products, we are not able to return inventory to our vendors, therefore, we must charge a 20% re-stocking fee on all non-defective returns. Customer CAN NOT return burnt, used, or special order items. Please note that we cannot refund shipping costs. New merchandise may be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase. We will notify you via e-mail of your refund once we have received and processed the returned item. We will not issue credits until the merchandise has been received and inspected. All products must be returned in the original carton.