1400 Pedestal - Heating 2000 sq. ft.
- Napoleon's decorative, full canopy top with cooking trivet deflects heat forward into the room while providing an attractive "simmering" spot
- Appealing pedestal base provides a well concealed inlet for combustion air which can be drawn from outside to add even more heating efficiency
- The easy operation of a single lever burn control regulates primary and secondary air establishing a perfect mixture and providing a clean burn
- Wrap around side shields add a delicate balance of elegance and functional practicality helping to disperse heat evenly and reduce clearances to combustibles
- Large viewing area -- air wash in combination with high temperatures keeps the viewing glass clean
- Large ash dump with convenient folding lid and dual carrying handles ad to the ease of cleaning
- Economical 6" flue assures you of efficiency and cost saving installations
- Secondary air tube insulated with ceramic fiber and protected with a stainless steel cover plate ensures complete combustion
- Upper firebox lined with ceramic fiber baffles. The advantage of light weight ceramic is three fold:
- 1. Ease of installation: only two pieces
- 2. Lighter, easier to handle.
- 3. The thermal dynamics of ceramic fiber allows for quicker startup and a hotter, cleaner burn.
- Cool room air is circulated around the firebox, heated and returned to the room
- Non-catalytic high tech design eliminates the need for a delicate ceramic catalytic combustor which can deteriorate over time
- Black trivet
- President's Limited Lifetime Warranty
Same great options and wood burning technology as the 1100, with a larger firebox chamber and heating area capacity. Comes standard with louvres, black trivet & ash pan with lid.