- Stainless Steel Slope Glaze Flair Burner
- Automatic Variable Speed Blower
- Banded Ceramic Fiber Brick Liner-has dark "creamed-coffee"bricks with charcoal mortar in running bond courses, plus an accent band of diagonal bricks
- Ceramic Glass
- Natural Gas
- Slat Black Louvers included
- Optional Louvers
- Insert Surround required but not included
- Remote Ready
- Hand painted ceramic fiber logs
Innsbrook Direct Vent Fireplace Insert
A new line of direct-vent gas fireplace inserts can convert a messy, inefficient wood-burning fireplace into a clean-burning reliable heat source that also saves energy. A wood-burning fireplace sends more than half of its heat up the flue, creating negative pressure in your home that draws in outside air through gaps in doors and windows and actually makes a hold colder. The Innsbrook's direct-vent insert system uses flexible co-linear vent pipes. One draws air from outside your home, and the other sends flue products directly outdoors. The flexible metal venting allows the insert to install easily in a site-built or manufactured fireplace.
The Innsbrook Fireplace Insert features all-metal construction, with a ceramic fiber brick liner, and large heat-resistant ceramic glass window. The built-in blower automatically cycles on and off to gently and quietly circulate the heat. Surround kits, available in steel and cast iron, neatly conceal the original fireplace opening for a perfectly finished installation. These are required and sold separately.