24" Length of 5" I.D. x 8" O.D. Black DirectVent Pro Pipe (This item replaces sku # 1204B) by Dura-Vent
This item DOES NOT qualify for free shipping unless purchased with a fireplace. If ordered separately, additional shipping charges will apply.
Catalog Number: 7589
List Price: $75.03
Sale Price: $67.53
This product qualifies for
Direct Vent GS
- 24" Length
- 5" Inner Diameter
- 8" Outer Diameter
- Black Finish
- Fully unitized twist-lock construction
Direct Vent GS has set the standard in design, construction, and performance for venting modern direct vent gas stoves and fireplaces.
Specified exclusively by nearly every major stove and fireplace manufacturer in the U.S. and Canada, Direct Vent GS offers proven performance.
- Unitized construction eliminates field assembly of inner and outer flues.
- Twist-lock connections provide quick, positive, fastener free installation.
- Precision pipe and fittings have been engineered for optimum appliance performance.
You can rely on Direct Vent GS to provide for safe, dependable performance from your direct vent stove or fireplace.
Designer Installations Made Easy
- Laboratory tested and listed with each appliance.
- Engineered to ensure optimum appliance performance in both vertical and horizontal vent configurations.
- Wind, rain, and thermal performance tested for safe, dependable operation.
- To eliminate flame lift-off and burnouts, Direct Vent GS features precision fittings that are factory leak tested. In most cases, Dura-Vent twist-lock adapters are built-in by the appliance manufacturer to ensure a leak-proof connection between the vent and the appliance.
Simpson Dura-Vent offers the most complete product line in the industry to meet every installation need. Easy to install side-wall installations offer exciting new design options. From traditional through-the-roof installations, to fireplace inserts and wood stove conversions, Direct Vent GS has the technology and component parts to make every installation a success.
- Rugged unitized construction
- Precision-tooled and factory leak tested for optimum performance
- Corrosion resistant .020” aluminum inner liner
- .018” galvanized steel outer wall
- Engineered and laboratory performance tested with the leading brands of direct vent stoves and fireplaces
|Sub Category|| Flashing and Storm Collars|
|Log Style|| Stove Venting|
|Size|| 5 X 8|
|Type of Piping|| Direct-Vent|