Empire Tahoe Luxury 36" Heat Circulating Direct Vent Fireplace
Propane Units are shipped as Natural Gas with a Propane Conversion kit. Customer is responsible for converting the unit. Units configured for Intermittent Pilot must purchase a remote (FREC or FWS-1). Please note that the blower may ship separately.
Catalog Number: 80458
The product you have requested has been removed from our system and is no longer available for purchase.
Please contact our sales department for alternate items.
Tahoe Luxury Models
- Natural Gas BTU Heat Output - 35,000
- Propane BTU Heat Output - 30,000
- Heater Rated up to 85% Steady State Efficiency
- Framing Dimensions - 39 3/8" W x 40 7/8" H x 19 7/8" D
- Viewing Area Dimensions - 36" W x 25" H
- Unit Dimensions - 39" W x 40 3/4" H x 19 7/8" D
- Natural Gas KWH - min 7.2 - max 10.3
- Propane KWH - min 6.2 - max 8.8
- All configurations include Variable Speed Blower
- Intermittent Pilot units require a remote (either FREC or FWS-1)
- Heat Circulating
- 13 Piece Ceramic Fiber Log Set
- Ceramic Glass
- Conventional Matte Black Louvers (accepts decorative louvers found under options)
- Includes Banded Brick Liner (may upgrade to a Black Reflective or Stacked Limestone Liner found under Options - Firebrick)
- Fireplace Screen Available
- Slope Glaze Excess Burner
- Dimmer Controlled Accent Lamps
- Please refer to page 8 of the Owner's Manual for Clearances (found on the left hand side of the page below the image)
Tahoe Luxury models retain the same overall dimensions as Premium models, but feature ceramic glass (for better heat transfer), dimmer-controlled accent lamps inside the fireplace, a unique banded firebrick (that combines traditional straight courses with bricks set at an angle),automatic blower, and a intricately detailed 13-piece log set atop the all-new extended Slope Glaze Burner for a fuller ember bed. And with its larger flame, the Luxury fireplaces produce more heat.
Options and Accessories
The Banded Brick Liner that comes with the unit has dark "creamed-coffee" bricks with charcoal mortar in running bond courses, plus an accent band of diagonal bricks. You can upgrade to a Stacked Limestone or Black Reflective Liner, which are found Under Options - Firebrick.
Take charge of your new fireplace with a battery-operated remote control wall switch.
The optional Fresh Air+ System blends warmed air with outside air to continuously freshen your indoor air.