- Insbrook Vent-Free Fireplace Insert
- 99.9% efficient
- Banded Brick Liners have dark "creamed-coffee" bricks with Charcoal mortar in running bond courses, plus an accent band of diagonal bricks
- Stainless Steel Slope Glaze Burner
- Black Slat louver included
- Automatic Variable Speed Blower
- Surrounds required but sold separately
- Optional decorative louvers
Innsbrook Vent Free Insert
An Innsbrook Vent-Free Insert turns your existing wood-burning fireplace into a efficient gas-fired heat source.
The Vent-Free Innsbrook is classified as a zone heating appliance. Zone heating is inherently more efficient than your existing wood-burning fireplace or your central furnace. Unlike a central furnace, which wastes 20 to 30 percent of the heat energy through ductwork losses and sends much of the remaining heat to unoccupied rooms, zone heating creates and transmits the heat directly into the room. This lets you turn down your whole-house thermostat and use your fireplace insert to efficiently warm the room you use most.
The Vent-Free Insert features an integrated Oxygen Depletion Sensor (ODS) to instantly shut off the burner if oxygen levels drop to unsafe levels.